|2016 DATES AND TIMES||Return to top of page|
|Fri June 24, 12pm-10pm
Sat June 25, 12pm-10pm
Sun June 26, 12pm-7pm
|COST||Return to top of page|
|Entry to PIB is FREE.
However if you want to drink amazing beer the best deals by far are online.
THE BIG DEAL: GET IT HERE
- Includes 30 Beer Tix & Official PIB Glass.
- $35 ADVANCE ONLY
REGULAR ENTRY W/ 5 EXTRA BEER TIX: GET IT HERE
- Includes 15 Beer Tix & Official PIB Glass.
- $25 ADVANCE ONLY
Or if you want to wait it's $25 inside the event (CASH ONLY)
- Includes 10 Beer Tickets & Official PIB Glass.
- More tickets available for $1 each
- Beers are 4oz. servings
- Beers cost 1 to 7 tickets, depending on how much it costs us.
- Prices are NOT based on rarity.
- There are dozens of 1 ticket beers. Usually over 50.
- There's also 3-ticket FULL PINTS available in the Grande Beer Garden
|Re-Entry Policy||Return to top of page|
|- Free re-entry: COME BACK ALL WEEKEND
- must have glass & wristband TO DRINK. NO EXCEPTIONS
|LIVE MUSIC!||Return to top of page|
4:45-6:00 The Black Crabs
6:30-7:45 High Water Jazz Band
8:15-9:30 Dust & Thirst
3:00-4:15 Dust & Thirst
4:45-6:00 The Junebugs
6:30-7:45 How Long Jug Band
8:15-9:30 The Sportin' Lifers
2:00-3:15 Alder Street
3:30-4:45 Hey-Ho Trio
5:15-6:30 Pagan Jug Band
|DAMN GOOD FOOD!||Return to top of page|
|Not-your-average-beerfest food. Serious pub grub coming from:
2 Hot Nuts
Bakke Bros Jerky
Johnny's Fine Foods
The Dump Truck
Urban German Grill
|Free stuff!||Return to top of page|
|Darts (real darts), ping pong, croquet, cornhole, backgammon, checkers/chess, and other pub games are available for free|
|Fair Warning||Return to top of page|
|With this many great beers,
- It's hard to keep all these great beers in stock throughout the weekend.
- Please come early to avoid missing out on the Best of the Fest.
- Selections may be limited at times
- There are no refunds for unused tickets.
- If we are out of your favorite beer, it is most likely because Jack Hooley drank it all.