|WHEN IS THE 2015 PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST HELD?||Return to top of page|
|June 26 - 28, 2015|
|WHERE IS THE EVENT HELD?||Return to top of page|
|HOLLADAY PARK AT LLOYD CENTER (map link)
- Directly on the MAX line, Lloyd Center & 11th Ave NE stop.
- PIB Entrance is right there on the corner
|HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET IN?||Return to top of page|
|Entry to PIB is FREE.
However if you want to drink amazing beer the best deals by far are online.
THE BIG DEAL: GET IT HERE
- Includes 30 Beer Tickets & Official PIB 2015 Glass. $35 ADVANCE ONLY
REGULAR ENTRY W/ ONLINE DISCOUNT: GET IT HERE
- Includes 10 Beer Tickets & Official PIB 2015 Glass. $20 ADVANCE ONLY
Or $25 inside the event (CASH ONLY)
- Includes 10 Beer Tickets & Official PIB 2015 Glass.
- More tickets available for $1 each
- Beers are 4oz. servings
- Beers cost 1 to 7 tickets, depending on how much it costs us.
- BONUS: We offer FULL PINTS for 3 tickets ($3) in the GRANDE BEER GARDEN.
- There are a lot of 1-ticket beers, so don't worry if you're on a budget.
|ANY SPECIAL DEALS?||Return to top of page|
|YEP! - THE BIG DEAL|
|WHAT'S THE GRANDE BEER GARDEN ALL ABOUT?||Return to top of page|
|In a word, FULL PINTS. OK 2 words.
- Full pints are only $3 (3 beer tickets) and you can take them anywhere in the park. That's cheap cuz.
- The GBG is designed for people who appreciate a great value
- So if you want to just come hang out, enjoy a frosty cold pint, people watch, and check out the bands, the GRANDE is for you.
- Pilsner Urquell (Czech Republic), Crispin Blackberry Cider, and Blue Moon are the featured pints this year.
|PARKING?||Return to top of page|
|YES, and it's FREE and right across the street. The good folks at Lloyd Center are allowing Beerfest attendees to park anywhere in their garage or lot except the Regal 10 Cinema lot on NE 13th. Anywhere else at Lloyd Center proper is fine. THANKS LLOYD CENTER!
BIKE PARKING will be allowed at Lloyd Center and inside the event if you wish to lock your bike to the event fence.
|WHY DO SOME BEERS COST MORE THAN OTHERS?||Return to top of page|
|Part of what makes PIB special is the incredible range of beers we offer, both draft and bottle. The number of tickets a beer costs is based on how much the event paid for that particular beer. Some of them are among the most expensive beers in the world. Others are medium priced craft beers from breweries in the area. And then there's everything in between.This system alone makes our event a true rarity and enables the consumer to try $40 per bottle beers for just a couple of bucks|
|CAN I COME BACK THE NEXT DAY IF I HAVE EXTRA BEER TOKENS?||Return to top of page|
|- Yes, by all means.
- But TO DRINK you must have your glass AND wristband from the previous day. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Beer tickets are good for all 3 days.
|WHAT IF I'M A NON-DRINKER?||Return to top of page|
|Non-drinker means non-drinker. SHARING IS NOT ALLOWED if you don't have proper wristband & glass. In accordance with OLCC, anyone caught drinking w/o wristband & glass (any amount) will be escorted off the premises immediately.|
|CAN I BRING MY CHILD?||Return to top of page|
|No, but you can bring your dog! PIB IS PET FRIENDLY|
|WHEN DO TAPS SHUT DOWN?||Return to top of page|
|- No beer will be served after 9:40pm on Fri/Sat, 6:50pm on Sun
- LAST CALL is 9:20pm Fri/Sat, 6:20pm Sun
- The event closes at 10pm Fri/Sat, and 7pm on Sun
|IS THERE ANY FOOD ON SITE?||Return to top of page|
|Heck yes. PIB has rockin' good food.
RIP CITY RIBS
ATHENA'S GREEK GRILL
BIG CITY BURRITOS
URBAN GERMAN GRILL
2 HOT NUTZ
DUKE'S SMOKED MEATS
GREEN MTN. GRINGO
BAKKE BROS JERKY
|LODGING?||Return to top of page|
|Park Lane Suites
809 SW King Ave, Portland, OR 97205
Park Lane Suites is an all-suites hotel that sits just above downtown. It's just a quick MAX ride away from PIB and drops you off at our front door. Park Lane Suites has always been our staff hotel of choice. Check it out!
|DO YOU TAKE CREDIT CARDS?||Return to top of page|
|Our event is cash only unless you purchase online in advance. There are ATM machines on site.|
|ANY PUBLIC TRANSPO?||Return to top of page|
|You bet. Take the bus or ride Max.
|CAN I BRING IN OUTSIDE BEVERAGES?||Return to top of page|
|Sorry but no. All bags will be checks. Outside food OK though. We have free rinse water at all beer tables, and 17oz bottled water for $1. Food vendors also offer a variety of of N/A bevs for sale.|
|WHAT IDENTIFICATION DO YOU ACCEPT?||Return to top of page|
| - First, ID is required for everyone regardless of age. Acceptable forms are:
1) a driver's license with a photo from any state
2) a current passport
3) a DMV Identification card
4) a military card.
- The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person's name, address, date of birth, a physical description and the signature of the person
|WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?||Return to top of page|
|You can email us at email@example.com|